Dr. Michail Angelopoulos since 2014 is Head of Planning & Financial Section at Research Center of Public Power Corporation SA (GR). The previous position in the Enterprise was Head of Research Section from 2008 – 2014. Prior was Chairman of the Board at Greek Observatory for the Information Society, and President at Prefecture Enterprise of Athens. Michail Angelopoulos was adjunct professor for operational research at Hellenic Air Force Academy, and for several years was teaching computer programming at General Mathematical Department of Technological Education Institute of Piraeus (GR).
He holds a Degree in Mathematics and a MSc in Computer Science & Operational Research from University of Athens (GR). Additionally, he holds a MSc in Manufacturing: Management & Technology from The Open University (UK), a MBA from Hellenic Open University (GR), a Professional Certificate of Data Science for Executives from Columbia University (USA), and a Project Management Professional (PMP) Certificate from PMI Institute (USA).
Michail Angelopoulos since 2020 is Doctor of Philosophy at University of Piraeus, Department of Economics (GR).
- Angelopoulos, Michail and Pollalis, Yannis (2020). “Use of open data as a tool for successful lean management in public services: evidence from Greece”, Journal of Economics and Business (SPOUDAI), Vol.1-2 (8)
- Grammatikis, P.R., Sarigiannidis, P., Iturbe, E., Rios. E., Sarigiannidis, A., Ioannidis, D., Machamint, V., Angelopoulos, M., Ramos F. (2020). “Secure and Private Smart Grid: The Spear Architecture”, Paper Conference, 6th IEEE International Conference on Network Softwarization (NetSoft2020), 2nd International Workshop on Cyber-Security Threats, Trust and Privacy Management in Software-defined and Virtualized Infrastructures (SecSoft), Ghent, Belgium.
- Angelopoulos, Michail and Pollalis, Yannis (2019).”Critical Success Factors of Lean Management in Public Sector: Evidence from Greece”, International Journal of Management and Applied Science (IJMAS), Volume-5, Issue-10, pp12-18, DOI: IJMAS-IRAJ-DOI-16454
- Angelopoulos, M.K., Kontakou, C.A. Pollalis, Y.A. (2019). “Lean management through digital transformation: Challenges and opportunities for the energy and public utilities industry”. Journal of Advanced Research in Management, Volume X, Winter, 2(20):57-69. DOI:10.14505/jarm.v10.2(20).01
- Efstathopoulos, G, Grammatikis, P.R., Sarigiannidis, P., Argyriou, V., Sarigiannidis, A., Angelopoulos M. K. (2019). “Operational Data Based Intrusion Detection System for Smart Grid”, Paper Conference (Best Award), IEEE 24th International Workshop on Computer Aided Modeling and Design of Commmunication Links and Networks (CAMAD), Cyprus. Publisher:IEEE, DOI:10.1109/CAMAD.2019.8858503
- Angelopoulos, Michail and Pollalis, Yannis (2017). “The Activity Based Costing application as a tool in supporting a Greek Public Company’s transition to a Lean Company”,Munich Personal RePEc Archive, Germany.
- Angelopoulos, Michail and Pollalis, Yannis (2017).“Using KPIs and ABC costing system results during a Lean transformation to a Greek Public Company”, Munich Personal RePEc Archive, Germany.
- Μ. P. Saltouros, M.Theologou, M. K. Angelopoulos, Ch. S. Ricoudis (1999), “An Efficient Evolutionary Algorithm for (Near)-Optimal Steiner Trees Calculation: an Approach to Routing of Multipoint Connections”, in Proceeding of 3rd International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Multimedia Applications (3rd ICCIMA ’99), New Delhi, India.
- Μ. K Αγγελόπουλος (1996).“Ανταγωνιστικά Ευρωπαϊκά Προγράμματα Τα χαρακτηριστικά μιας επιτυχημένης πρότασης”, Συνέδριο Τεχνολογία και Αυτοματισμός, Πρακτικά συνεδρίου σελ. 192-195,ΤΕΙ ΠΕΙΡΑΙΑ, 9-10 Μαΐου 1996.